Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Our Rock Star

Once upon a time The Rock Star's moniker was The Dictator. Then, one day, nearly a year ago, he walked into our bedroom and made the announcement, "I'm a rock star!" It was appropriate given his love for musical instruments, clothing sporting musical instruments, and his craving for attention in general. The name stuck--at least here on my blog. Last night he insisted that we make him a stage. Thankfully, he settled for standing on a chair. I present you with a glimpse into the life of our rock star. Ignore the fact that at one point he picks his nose.



I don't feel too badly about my answer to his question about riding on a rocket ship with instruments being "maybe". Who am I to say that he won't one day work for NASA?

4 comments:

  1. Thomas was laughing at his friend Garrett. He said at the end of the video....."gangangan" or as we'd say again.
    ~~Trish~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could soo send that in and win $10,000~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his rock star moves. Trevin pulls those a lot with his guitar, too...we haven't quite gotten past "twinkle, twinkle, little star" yet, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching this for the first time! WOW, isn't Garrett adorable.

    ReplyDelete