Monday, March 15, 2010

Buzz...

Still buzzing.

The best way I can describe it is that it feels like my phone is on vibrate and I'm standing on it and receiving text after text after text. I made a doctor's appointment for tomorrow because, let's face it, if someone doesn't make this go away soon I'll go absolutely insane and we just can't have that.

G: Mommy, does it hurt wiwwy, wiwwy bad?
Me: No. It doesn't hurt at all. It's just ANNOYING.
G: Do you need a needle to get put in your foot?
Me: If a needle would help then yes, I'm all for jabbing needles into my foot.

This morning it was vibrating every other second for over two hours straight and I seriously considered sawing it off with a butter knife.

Maybe if I did that I could host a giveaway on my other blog. You could enter and be the proud owner of my left foot. Speaking of my "other blog" keep an eye on it...I'll be hosting a real giveaway soon.

3 comments:

  1. I decided it is a gift from God to distract you from your stress. Look at it that way until you hear otherwise. Or, treat it like hunger pains from a fast for something important... it's God's own *buzzing* alarm to remind you to pray for His will in your son's life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a nerve thing to me. If my neck pinches a nerve just right, the middle of my back on the left side goes numb. Aren't our bodies amazing? Joanna

    ReplyDelete