Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tagged


Carol at Beyond Black & White tagged me for this meme. You know what that means? You just might get a double dose of blogging today. Maybe. But don't hold your breath because I've got to get a head start on all that packing.

The requirements are to answer the following questions:

1. Where is your cell phone? On my nightstand. Plugged into the charger because it needs a new battery and I refuse to give Verizon anymore money where that piece of junk KRZR is concerned.

2. Where is your significant other? Pioneer Men's Camp (I think that's what it's called) for our church's men's camp. Otherwise known as getting into the Word and eating lots of red meat.

3. Your hair color? Pureed Potato Skin & Tomato. For real. Also known as Dirty Blondish Auburnyish. Filling out information for my driver's license is ridiculously impossible.

4. Your mother? Probably at home. In San Diego county. Where it's awesome to live. Sigh.

5. Your father? I imagine he's in the same place.

6. Your favorite thing? Pick just one? But there are so many things. My husband & son. Theatre. Ice cream! Doing a piece of theatre that involves eating ice cream while my husband and son watch from the wings!

7. Your dream last night? I watched Baby Mama so then I dreamed I was smelling newborn heads. But then, this really isn't much different than my dreams when I don't watch Baby Mama.

8. Your dream/goal? That when I stand before God at the end of my life I have no talent left and can say, "I used everything you gave me." (paraphrased Bombeck)

9. The room you’re in? Bedroom.

10. Your hobby? Writing and reading. Theatre.

11. Your fear? My family dying.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Loving on my kids (plural) and husband. Leading people to a real and authentic relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. Maybe somehow making money for writing.

13. Where were you last night? Alone in my house with my toddler just waiting for someone to come and kill me.

14. What you’re not? Quiet.

15. One of your wish-list items? A digital video camera.

16. Where you grew up? Southern California

17. The last thing you did? Answered question number 17. Before that it was 16. Before I started this meme I got Garrett up and gave him milk and Kix.

18. What are you wearing? Pajamas still

19. Your TV? What? Brand name? Size? Where it's located? This is a silly question.

20. Your pet? We have 3. There is Beck the lovable golden retriever, Oliver the tabby cat and Hiss the baby garter snake.

21. Your computer? We have a laptop and a PC. The laptop was a gift from MVCC when we left to move to Utah.

22. Your mood? Um...apprehensive. I have all that packing to do. And I'm singing with the worship team tomorrow morning. And that is quite apprehension inducing.

23. Missing someone? I live a 12 hour drive from my entire family so, yeah, you could say that.

24. Your car? Hyundai Santa Fe, silver. Chevy Cavalier, champagne colored (I think).

25. Something you’re not wearing? Uh. Shoes.

26. Favorite store? I love New York & Company for clothes but I've been really disappointed in the NY&C here in Utah. I don't know if the lines have been stinking all over the place but I sure don't like what they have here.

27. Your summer? Went way too fast and now we are barrelling, once again, toward snow time.

28. Love someone? My husband, madly.

29. Your favorite color? I like shades of blue.

30. When is the last time you laughed? Last night.

31. Last time you cried? My birthday, I think. That was the 8th.


Carol tagged four people. So that's what I'm going to do. Even though I'm not really the follower type. Also, you're supposed to insert the photo onto your blog.

Mom at Empty Nest-Full Life

Heidi at Nothing But Blue Sky

Veronica at Amazingly Life-Like

And My Husband at Empty Wooden Horses

3 comments:

  1. tell you...and everyone, the other requirement is to tag people and they need to insert the photo at the top of the MEME, the "I love you blog' one. Oops, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't the only one disappointed with NY&C. The clothes here haven't been great either. I haven't shopped there in forever. I'm all about Kohl's now.

    ReplyDelete