Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Week 3: Now That's Funny

There's a Peta unfriendly billboard on one of the highways here that says, "There's a place for all of God's creatures...right next to the potatoes." I'm not a vegetarian but even I find that a little distasteful. Still, it did catch me off guard and a slight chuckle escaped my mouth. Then I decided to be slightly offended by the slogan and chastised myself for laughing. I decided that taking a picture of it for this week's photo assignment probably wasn't a good idea.

Instead I found this shot, taken back in November. Matthew had found his brother's mask and snorkel and decided to sport it for a lengthy portion of the day.


I hadn't intended for all of my pictures to feature my children but so far we're three for three. Well, the first photo didn't feature them as much as the aftermath of their destruction.  Really though, how do you see a kid running around in an over sized mask and not laugh?

No comments:

Post a Comment