Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Praying for Noah

Noah's story has broken my heart for a very long while. I think I happened upon Kate's blog when my own precious son, a mere three weeks older than Noah, was just a tiny toddler. I've followed along and wondered how any parent deals with the experience of watching their own child barely surviving.

I've blogged about Noah before. He was born on August 10, 2006. That happens to be my anniversary--except 2003 instead of 2006. Garrett was born on July 20, 2006. That happens to be Noah's parents' anniversary--again not the same year. I just think that's an interesting oddity. Anyway. I've been praying for Noah for years. On his mom's blog he used to be called Baby Noah and despite the fact that he has a three-year-old sister now and my own oldest child is a little man already, I often find myself thinking about or praying for "Baby Noah".

Noah and his family are on my heart tonight and instead of blogging about something funny that The Rock Star said or something equally hysterical that The Little Buddy did, I thought I'd share Noah's fundraiser with you. Please visit the site to find out more about Noah and how you can be involved in their fundraiser.

http://www.wheelsfornoah.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment