Tuesday, May 4, 2010

He's Home

My husband is back from 12 days in Israel and I am happy! I made a brownie cheesecake for his return so it might be sugar coma that's making me so deliriously content. No. Wait. It's him. Definitely him. And, for the record, I have forbid him to leave me for that long ever again.

When we spotted him walking toward us in the airport a certain 3-year-old barrelled toward him screaming, "Daddy!" A certain 1-year-old toddled after his brother with both arms in the air and a giant smile plastered on his face. A certain mom brought up the rear, at peace.

2 comments:

  1. awwww I bet that made him feel so loved and missed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww that is great!....I've been following your blog for a couple of months and really enjoy it....lol

    ReplyDelete