Monday, November 23, 2009

Visitors

My father-in-law will be here from today until next Tuesday. My mother-in-law comes in on Thursday and leaves with my father-in-law. I think. That's what my mom told me anyway. After I told her the completely wrong dates and she referenced an email from my mother-in-law that said otherwise. I blame my husband. As long as days are approximate, he's good. This isn't the first time it's happened although the last time it happened a friend of Troy's called to make sure he was going to be at the airport to get him. I had to run around the house like a crazy person because I thought he was coming like two weeks later. I'm going to bypass my husband from now on. I thought my mother-in-law was coming Wednesday and that they were both leaving next Monday. I did have today's date right. 25% isn't so great though. Although, as Troy pointed out, it's a decent batting average.

2 comments:

  1. Should I just ask you about dates related to the church calendar? :) J

    ReplyDelete
  2. See just be thankful that they come by plane - THOSE dates are set in stone (more or less) from a certain point until they arrive - my in-laws who live in Oregon give rough dates of when they'll come and then usually push the date back or shorten their visit or something - DRIVES ME INSANE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete