Sunday, June 13, 2010

We're Going Away

My husband and I are leaving for two whole days together...alone! When I say that it's been forever since we've had that amount of time just the two of us I am not exaggerating in the slightest.

We went to Moab in July of 2008 and my mother-in-law came here and took care of Garrett. That was the last time we went anywhere without children. We went down and had a great time with friends. As for the last time Troy and I went somewhere without children, friends or family...I'm not kidding that I honestly don't know the answer to that question.

It's time.

And some friends of ours agreed to take our children. The boys love them. So much, in fact, that Garrett has been asking for the last three days if it is Mr. Jeremy and Miss Christy day yet. So they'll be fine. I doubt either of them will realize we're missing. Well, alright, that isn't true. Matthew realizes I'm missing if I walk two feet in another direction but he can live through anything as long as his big brother/best friend is with him.

So I'll be back on Tuesday night. Have a merry Monday. I know I will.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I'm so glad the two of you get a chance to go away together! You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete