Monday, January 24, 2011

Would You Call Me Brooke Fraser If I Asked You To?

Do you know Hillsong? I don't mean personally. I don't mean, do you attend their church? and I don't mean are you friends with members of the band? I mean, do you know their music?

Because, if you don't, you need to.

I'm speaking in the San Diego area in March. They wanted my input on worship so I was looking through their selection. When I discovered that they had Hosanna I audibly praised the Lord. Because I beg you to listen to that song and not feel yourself humbled before the throne.

Break my heart for what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity

(And, also, I want to be Brooke Fraser Ligertwood when I grow up. Yeah, so she's younger than me. Whatever. What's your point? I could stand to take a few years off. And her voice is absolutely A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.)

Also. The song Soon. You read it here first, when I die I want it played at my funeral. I know, I know, it wouldn't make sense if I was already dead but you could all imagine me there. With satisfied soul, walking with my Savior.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously their music is what I picture Heaven sounding like! Better than amazing. And their Hosanna song gives me the chills. You could look like a Brooke, I think.

    ReplyDelete