Wednesday, January 19, 2011

90 Days & 4 and a Half

Around the Word in 90 Days.

Officially four days in.

10 books down.

56 to go.

The good news: I've finished the Pentateuch (and beyond) so I'm through the Levitical law and all that fun stuff.

The challenging news: The major prophets are still to come.

*****************************************************

In other news, Garrett is going to be 4 and a half tomorrow. Can someone explain to me how this is even humanly possible? Because I kid you not, I just gave birth to that kid. For serious. He was just 6 pounds 10 oz and cuddled into my body. There is no possible way that it's been 4 and half years. No. Possible. Way.

1 comment:

  1. Garrett was 6 lbs and 10 oz? That's weird so was Ana. BTW, she still wants to marry him.
    I wonder how big their kids will be. I love the bday interviews. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete