Saturday, August 7, 2010

Buzz

The Rock Star and I were playing with his toys a couple of days ago. He refers to Buzz Lightyear as Buzz Lightear which is not quite as funny as his friend, O, who calls him Buzz Light which, of course, translates in my head to Bud Light. This, obviously, gives a whole new meaning to the name Buzz. Not that I drink Bud Light. Because I don't. Because the one time I tasted beer I promptly spat it into the sink, stuck my head under the faucet and rinsed my mouth out for about 32 minutes. Anyway. As Garrett spun Buzz around and around, up and down, over and under things he proudly declared, "I am Buzz Lightear! I come in beast!"

1 comment:

  1. um. your kid is cute but this story- or rather, the tangent- reminded me why we are friends:

    one time I tasted black licorice candy (I thought it was chocolate flavoured) and I promptly spat it into the sink and then stuck my head under the faucet and rinsed my mouth out for about 32 minutes. while screaming.

    we're so understated. we need to...act out, or something.

    miss you!

    ReplyDelete