Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Odds and Ends

My family has returned.

Last night my son acted as though he'd never known I wasn't there.

Today he's been whiny and clingy and...huggie. It makes me wonder if Troy lost my real son in Oregon and brought back a lookalike. My offspring has never been a hugger. If it weren't for the clinging and the whining, I'd be in heaven.

In other news, my husband thinks that I am going to lose friends over my blog about names. But Bethany said, "Amen, Amen, Amen." I think that's a good thing. So, if all my other friends decide that the relationships are over, I'll still have her. In any case, I am reiterating that they are my rules. You can make up your own rules where meaning means nothing, names are spelled with silent sixes and extra j's and no vowels, and girls are named Todd and Vincent. I won't care. I just won't follow your rules. Just like you don't have to follow mine.

We just got a dumpster delivered to our house. We're really, actually, moving. It's not a nightmare I'm going to wake up from. Crap.

1 comment:

  1. I want you to know that I love your blog! I do! I am one of your faithful readers (although you probably didn't know that), and I will continue to be! And I am sad to see you leave this place - mostly sad for selfish reasons and because we can't meet up at Salomon Theatre very easily. But I am so happy for you and the adventure ahead of you! I would wish you luck, but I know you won't need it! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete