Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm Leaving Tomorrow!

I'm leaving tomorrow! I'm leaving tomorrow! I'm leaving tomorrow! I'm leaving tomorrow!

I plan to drive down to Hurricane, Utah after church tomorrow. I'll stay the night with my great aunt and uncle and then drive to San Diego on Monday. Garrett will be with me and Troy will fly out later so that he doesn't burn vacation time waiting for the metaphorical pot to boil.

I'm kind of super stinking excited. Of the bouncing off the walls variety.

I'm leaving tomorrow! I'm leaving tomorrow! I'm leaving tomorrow! I'm leaving tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so excited!!! It's like around the time we were waiting for Garrett to arrive and you and I had been chatting on AIM... you hadn't been on in a while and I went stalking your families pages and finally found on your brother's page a post about Garrett!!! I was so excited I screamed! :) Drive safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited for you. I will be praying that everything goes smooth and the adoption transition will be a piece of cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. does Troy have a ride to the airport!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish we were on the way so I could hug you! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this is your aunt and uncle as in "Auntie" then tell her hi, because I really like her :)

    Can't wait to see you! Drive careful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty soon you'll have to change your profile from "Mom of one miracle.." to something appropriately pithy. I am so excited for you guys! J

    ReplyDelete