1. What is your favorite T.V. Show? Spongebob (he rarely watches this show so, apparently, it has magical appeal.)
2. What did you have for breakfast? Pancakes
3. What is your middle name? John.
4. Favorite Food? Macaroni and cheese
5. What food do you dislike? Mashed potatoes (he's been doing this for years and I don't think this answer has ever changed.)
6. What is your favorite color? Brown, black and green
7. Favorite lunch? Hot dogs
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Go to the pool (if I took him every day it wouldn't be enough.)
9. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? Hawaii or Israel or Egypt (after October, he'll be able to cross another one off this list.)
10. Favorite sport? Running, swimming and wrestling
11. When is your birthday? July 20
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? Both
13. Pets? A fish, a dog and a cat
14. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? We're going to Israel
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? In the Navy. A submarine fighter.
16. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate. Crunch Bar.
17. Where is the farthest place you've ever been from home? Hawaii
18. What is your favorite book? Narnia. The Last Battle.
19. What are you most proud of? That I'm going in to first grade
20. What is your favorite movie? Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
21. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg.
And, for fun, I asked him the same questions that James Lipton asks at the end of Inside the Actor's Studio.
1. What is your favorite word? Jesus
2. What is your least favorite word? Dumb
3. What turns you on? (I rephrased with, "What do you like?") Elephants
4. What turns you off? (I rephrased with, "What don't you like?") Getting hurt
5. What sound or noise do you love? The sound of elephants going, "Bawereeee! Bawereee!" (elephants trumpeting)
6. What sound or noise do you hate? The sound my remote control boat makes when I'm taking it out of the Styrofoam. (this happens to sound a lot like finger nails on a chalkboard)
7. What is your favorite curse word? Shut up
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Pizza seller
9. What profession would you not like to do? I would not like to sing on the radio (should I be concerned with the fact that he wants to sell pizzas for a living but getting a music contract is out of the question?)
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? (I omitted the "If Heaven exists" part)? Welcome, Garrett.