Friday, July 5, 2013

Kid Shots

I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off today--trying to get everything ready to leave tomorrow for a week in Tahoe. (For the record, one week in Tahoe is about one week too short but I'll take what I can get.) 

One of the things on my long list of things to do was clear the memory card in The Rock Star's camera so that it would be ready for him to take approximately eleventy billion shots while we're gone. I made sure they were all downloaded to the computer and then wiped that sucker clean.

In the process, I found a few gems.

He loves to take pictures. He doesn't always frame them correctly, so I had to delete several of the backsides of teenagers in our youth group that he shot during our most recent youth event.

But, aside from mildly inappropriate butt shots, I think my six-year-old is a pretty good photographer.






We'll see what he can come up with when we're in the Sierras.

I've got a few posts scheduled and I'll be back in a week with tales and photos from our adventures. We'll be camping alone for the first three nights. Then we're meeting up with Troy's entire family to stay in a cabin for four nights. All 20 of us will be under one roof. That will include seven kids under the age of 10. Plus one golden retriever. So I'm sure I'll be able to regale you with all manner of fascinating stories.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have laundry and cleaning and packing and scrubbing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment