1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE T. V. SHOW? Dragon Tales
2. WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Banana, cereal and water.
3. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? (He said our last name and then...) I mean John.
4. FAVORITE FOOD? Macaroni and cheese
5. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? Potatoes (The other times I've interviewed him he has said mashed potatoes. I think Garrett will eat potatoes if they are french fries. And that's about it.)
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? Brown (He used to say brown and black. He also used to say, when asked, that he liked brown because that was the color that God made Matthew. Today he said, "Because it is so pretty.")
7. FAVORITE LUNCH? Macaroni and cheese. I already told you.
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO? Play knights.
9. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? I think maybe I would go to California.
10. FAVORITE SPORT? Swimming (Now that's my boy!)
11. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? In July. (I asked him if he knew the day. He answered, "No.")
12. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT PERSON? Morning.
13. PETS: No. Only Beck and Ollie. But they're not my pets. They are daddy's and mommy's pets. I want an alpaca for myself. Can I have one sometime? (Oh my goodness. That kid cracks me up.)
14. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? Nope. Oh! My birthday!
15. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP ? A knight that has a sword.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Every candy.
17. WHERE IS THE FARTHEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN FROM HOME? Lake Tahoe (Hawaii but whatever.)
18. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? A knight book.
19. WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF? I am the most proud of loving God. (Be. Still. My. Heart.)
20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? Uh. All the Narnias.
21. WHICH CAME FIRST, THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG? The chicken.
And, for fun, I asked him the same questions that James Lipton asks at the end of Inside the Actor's Studio.
1. What is your favorite word? cheese (okay.)
2. What is your least favorite word? nineteen (I'm confused.)
3. What turns you on? (I rephrased with, "What do you like?") I like my elephant a lot.
4. What turns you off? (I rephrased with, What don't you like?") I don't like seventeen. (I fear that math may not be Garrett's strong suit.)
5. What sound or noise do you love? I like an elephant noise out of its trunk.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? I hate yelling. (Yet you do it all the time.)
7. What is your favorite curse word? (I asked him what his favorite bad word was. He responded with) I'm not allowed to say bad words. When I told him he could tell me just this once, he answered with, dumb.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? paleontologist
9. What profession would you not like to do? I would not want to be an ocean diver.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? (I omitted the "If Heaven exists" part) Hi Garrett!