Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Contest

Please know that I am not asking anyone for money.

However, I do want to let you know of a little contest that is going on. I received an email this morning. Here is a little portion of it:

"I wanted to tell you so that maybe you could pass it on to your readers - I'm doing a contest on my blog. If anyone donates to you or to Baby Be Blessed's Give A Blessing Chip In, then they're in the running for a $50 gift card (for first) and $25(for second)." -Danae

She blogs here.

The direct link to the contest entry is here: http://divinemrsd.blogspot.com/2010/12/give-little-get-lot-and-win.html

Details are listed on her blog.

I just thought I'd let you know. The contest runs through the end of the year.

I'd like to offer a special thanks to Danae, who has personally donated to our fund, for thinking of our family when she decided to do this contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment