Saturday, December 1, 2007

snow

We had a giant snowstorm today. My dad built Garrett a snow cave and pulled him around on the saucer that the church bought for him. The dog rolled around in the white wonder. We watched it fall and turn everything into a nice shade of clean. I realized that I am in love with the snow. I also realized that I like more in a "hey you're fun to visit and have hot cocoa and read a book in" kind of way and less in a "yippee! Tomorrow I get to try driving in you. Neat!" kind of way. In addition, I realized that my husband is a crazy person. The guy was out there in shorts. Shorts. As in short pants. Like the kind that you wear in southern California. Yah, those kinds of short pants.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, there's nothing wrong with shorts in the snow. After our Grand Canyon hike, I was wearing shorts and flip flops at the top of the canyon. Complete with ice, snow, and some of the funniest looks strangers can give.

    ReplyDelete