Saturday, January 26, 2013

In San Diego

We finally made it to California after a three hour delay because of the icy runways at Salt Lake International. We were super thankful to get out though--on account of all the canceled flights there were. We had my dad's retirement party last night and it was super fun. We've got a VERY busy schedule of Legoland and Sea World and etc. ahead of us.

I can't seem to be able to blog from my parents computer for some unknown reason. My husband's laptop will leave with him today so he's going to guest blog a few times for me.

Hi Troy! I just volunteered you to blog for me! I LOVE YOU! :-)

It's raining. It's pouring. And they're all blaming me for bringing it. I find this an unfair assumption because it is neither freezing rain nor snow. Therefore, we can deduce that it did not come from Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment