Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Visit In Photos

Pictures from The Wild Animal Park and Matthew's birthday party (early) are still coming. For now, enjoy a smorgasbord of photos...

For example: The Rock Star learns to climb a tree. Funny thing about The Rock Star. Yesterday he watched the first Alvin and the Chipmunks. In the movie, someone says, "You're a rock star. You're supposed to spoiled." Garrett heard this and, knowing that his moniker is "The Rock Star" started informing his father and me of the revelation. With sheer excitement he smiled, "I'm supposed to be spoiled!"

The Rock Star hangs out with his Papa. And I can't be completely sure but it looks like, maybe, in this picture, The Rock Star scratches his bum.

The Rock Star sleeps on his Grandma. This is incredibly rare and demonstrates just how worn out he got.

We met Austin Powers.
Really, it's my brother. His poor wife. Oh wait, this is what he really looks like. The Rock Star plays Wii with his aunt and uncle.

The boys hang out with their great grandparents.

P.S. Julie, send me pictures so that I can post, "The boys play with their cousins."

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh...dare i say that i have similar pictures of my dear hubby in get-ups like that? no doubt, he makes his wife proud ;)

    ReplyDelete