1. What is your favorite T.V. show? Ben 10, Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles.
2. What did you have for breakfast? Yogurt and a granola bar.
3. What is your middle name? David.
4. Favorite Food? Pizza.
5. What food do you dislike? Actually no food. (I tried to get him to say something and he wouldn't. I don't think he wanted to hurt the feelings of any innocent food. Although, honestly, there is very little that he won't eat.)
6. What is your favorite color? Blue.
7. Favorite lunch? Snack lunch. Explain snack lunch. Lunch I eat while I'm watching a movie.
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Go to the beach.
9. If you could anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hawaii.
10. Favorite sport? That's easy. Soccer. I mean football.
11. When is your birthday? July 28. (Um. Kid is really confused. He got the day right but, whoa, he's very confused on his months and, apparently, his seasons as well.)
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning person.Why do you think you're a morning person? You get to play and I don't like nights because you don't get to play. (This kid is NOT a morning person. He's like a mini teenager.)
13. Pets? Yep. Like my dog, my cat. That's all.
14. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? It's my birthday.
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? A cop.
16. What is your favorite candy? Lollipops. (This hasn't changed and continues to be very strange to me.)
17. What is the farthest you've ever been from home? Isre-reel. (He still pronounces Israel with an extra syllable.)
18. What is your favorite book? Green Eggs and Ham
19. What are you most proud of? That I believe in Jesus.
20. What is your favorite movie? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Secret of the Ooze.
21. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg. Why do you think that? Because how would it cross the road? (What?)
And, for fun, I asked him the same questions that James Lipton asks at the end of Inside the Actor's Studio.
1. What is your favorite word? Matthew
2. What is your least favorite word? Pop. Why don't you like pop? Because my mom doesn't like it. (I don't like referring to soda as pop. Apparently, because of this, it is now my son's least favorite word.)
3. What turns you on? (I rephrased with, "What do you like?") My whole family.
4. What turns you off? (I rephrased with, "What don't you like?") When people say, "Don't believe in the Bible."
5. What sound or noise do you love? The song, "We believe in God the Father. We believe in Jesus Christ..."
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Screaming.
7. What is your favorite curse word? Dummy.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Be a cop.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Be a doctor.
10 If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? (I omitted the "If Heaven exists" part) "Hello. Enjoy your house." Since there will be a house for me in Heaven and whoever believes. (Oh man. Beautiful.)