Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Comments

Do you want desperately to comment on my blog but you're getting a weird message telling you to download a new browser? (Or something to that effect?)

I have no idea how to fix it but if you've tried to comment and can't, would you mind sending me an email and letting me know? familyfishbowl@hotmail.com

You can also always just send comments there. Or questions. Or your advice on how to parent strong willed children. Or a recipe for your Great Aunt Edna's Coconut Rum Spice Cake. No. Actually. Don't send me that. It sounds disgusting. But if you have a recipe for "I promise your spud hating six-year-old won't even know there are potatoes in this" you can go ahead and send that. And if you figure out a way to send cheesecake through the world wide web and into my email, I'd appreciate that too.

No. But. Seriously.

(Good thing my old English teachers and professors don't read this blog on account of the fact that that last line would have sent them to an early grave.)

No. But. Seriously.

The commenting thing. Please let me know. I don't know exactly what I'll do with the information but I'd like to know if it's a colossal problem or just a problem limited to my mother and my aunt. (She crosses her fingers and hopes it just runs in the family.)

If you happen to know how to fix a commenting/browser problem, please let me know. Because I googled "blogger can't comment browser message" and would you believe that it had no idea what I was talking about? Go figure. You gotta be smarter than the computer illiterate pastor's wife, Google. That's all I'm sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. Testing, testing, 1 2 3.

    Maybe it has something to do with authorizing comments before they're posted? No idea.

    ReplyDelete