Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm Autumn!

The other night I was in the bathroom getting ready to go somewhere. The Rock Star perched himself on the side of the tub. The Little Buddy--always copying everything his big brother does--followed his example. Then The Rock Star started cackling hysterically and "falling" into the tub. It was slow motion and totally controlled.

G: I'm autumn!
Me: What?
G: I'm autumn!
Me: What do you mean your otter? Because I thought that's what he was saying.
G: No! I'm AUTUMN!
Me: Um. Okay. I still don't get it.
G: Autumn is the same thing as fall. I'm falling into the bathtub so I'm autumn.

It was obnoxious. It was dorky. It was adorable. And, I know I'm his mom and all but, it was smart.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, that's very smart! What a clever and adorable boy!

    ReplyDelete