Think back on the last 15 years of your life. What would you tell someone that you haven’t seen or talked to for 15 years? How would you sum up your life? You get 10 bullet points. A list of 10 things to summarize about you. At the end of your list, tag 5 more people and send on the love…
Fifteen years ago I was nearing the age of twelve. I was a month and a half shy of starting 7th grade. I guess a lot has happened in those years...
- I continued to swim competitively for six more years. I decided not to swim at the collegiate level which is good because I blew out my shoulder in high school. It still hurts. The only time I regret the decision not to swim in college is during the Olympics. What can I say, I'm still that little girl who wants a gold medal.
- As I transitioned away from swimming, I took up drama. After several supporting roles and one lead in high school, I majored in Theatre at Point Loma Nazarene University. I've directed many church productions and taught drama at the high school level.
- I've been engaged twice, married once and divorced zero times. My ex fiance can best be described as a toad and my husband as Prince Charming. Troy doesn't ride a white stallion but he certainly swept me off my feet. We were married in August of 2003.
- We have a son who just turned two.
- Yes, we are thinking about number two. In fact, we've been thinking about it for so long that we've decided to adopt. Our home visit is next week.
- I live in Utah. After spending the first 26 years of my life in San Diego county, my pastor husband took a position in the Salt Lake area.
- I am not currently employed outside the home. Instead I spend my days chasing my toddler. In my "spare" time I enjoy reading and writing. I've written a children's book about adoption that I would love to have published but, so far, haven't put an ounce of effort into actually publishing it.
- I went to Israel in 2005 and, despite dreading the trip, had a wonderful time. I spent about ten days there and would love the opportunity to go back some day.
- I went to Hawaii for the first time last September. After spending a week and a half there, Troy and I have decided that we'd love to live there some day. Even if it's only for a year.
- I've developed an affinity for lighthouses and much of my house is decorated with them. I've also developed an addiction for pita chips and cheddar cheese. I'm still addicted to ice cream.
And now I tag the following: