Saturday, November 29, 2014

Baby

On the one hand, there is SO SO much I have to accomplish in the next 15 weeks. There are FBI clearances and home study updates and fundraising and conversations with lawyers.

On the other hand, I have no idea how I'm going to wait 15 weeks for this baby who, incidentally, has a name if it happens to come out with an extra appendage but no official name yet if she's actually the girl she's supposed to be. I think we're pretty nailed down on her first name but there are two girl names I love and I'm trying to make sure we come up with the perfect combination.

Plus I have A LOT of baby naming rules. My husband makes fun of me for these rules but I have informed him that we are not the Duggars. We will not be coming up with 20 names for our children. It's important that the names I do get to saddle kids with have met a strict criteria. So it's entirely possible that she'll live her entire life as Baby Girl because I'm being ridiculously indecisive.

When she's in time out she can look at me and say, "Nobody puts Baby in a corner."

My mom is here and there were good black Friday deals so Baby has three new outfits. Her biggest brother was looking at them and audibly squealing over their cuteness. Is it too early for a paper chain countdown?

No comments:

Post a Comment