Wednesday, March 26, 2014

70

I was looking through my blog archives and watching old videos of my boys the other day. Man, I sure used to write more than I do now. Of course, back then, my babies were taking naps and I was spending that time blogging and cleaning. Now my house is a mess and I have a hard time finding a moment to blog.

I'm still here. Just raising a first grader and a preschooler and working on occasion and teaching Bible study, and being a pastor's wife. 

I do Instagram. I tweet--sometimes. I go on Facebook. Heck, I even send a lot of emails. But the blog is sad. Poor, sad little blog.

I subbed on Monday. A third grader called me Grandma on accident. That was weird. Then another one guessed that I was only 20 years old. That made me feel all warm and tingly inside. But then someone else said he thought I was probably 70.

That's never good.

No comments:

Post a Comment