Monday, March 2, 2020

Interview with 11 Year Old Matthew

1. What is your favorite T.V. Show? Family Matters (An oldie but a goodie)
2. What did you have for breakfast? Eggo Waffles (Technically, my money only buys the store brand but we can call them Eggos if he wants to.)
3. What do you want to name your future son? Marcus (WOW! If I had a grandson named Marcus, I would be so relieved.)
4. Favorite Food? Hamburgers. But there's a certain type. McDonald's McDonald's hamburgers. (Oh dear.)
5. What food do you dislike? Cooked broccoli.
6. What is your favorite color? Well. Right now it's gold.
7. Favorite lunch? Snack lunch. (This is basically a cheap charcuterie board. In a muffin tin.)
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Play with friends.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? Can you do a place that you've already gone? Yes. New York.
10. Favorite sport? Soccer.
11. What do you want to name your future daughter? McKenna.
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm definitely night person.
13. Pets? Yeah. A dog. And a hamster. Well, that's not my pet, but...
14. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I just got all my math done. (His definition of new and exciting is different than mine.)
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? An actor.
16. What is your favorite candy? Reese's Pieces.
17. Where is the farthest place you've ever been from home? Israel.
18. What is your favorite book? Wings of Fire and Jack & Louisa.
19. What are you most proud of? That I found an AR book with 9 points on it. (In all of his life, this is what he's most proud of? Eleven year olds confuse me.)
20. What is your favorite movie? Star Wars the Rise of Skywalker.
21. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken. The egg had to be fertilized. (Well, okay then.)

And, for fun, I asked him the same questions that James Lipton asks at the end of Inside the Actor's Studio.

1. What is your favorite word? Abominable. I love saying the word abominable.
2. What is your least favorite word? Clean. Like...when I tell you to? Yes.
3. What turns you on? (I rephrased with, "What do you like?") Hanging out with family.
4. What turns you off? (I rephrased with, "What don't you like?") Going to school.
5. What sound or noise do you love? Geometry Dash music.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? When I'm in trouble and dad comes home and I hear the garage door start squeaking. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
7. What is your favorite curse word? Stupid. (He looked at me like he really wanted to say something else and then he went with this.)
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Acting.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Be a janitor.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? (I omitted the "If Heaven exists" part)? Welcome to Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment