1. What is your favorite T.V. show? Ben 10.
2. What did you have for breakfast? Honey Nut Cheerios.
3. What is your middle name? Eric and David. (David Eric)
4. Favorite Food? A burger.
5. What food do you dislike? Nothing. I love everything.
6. What is your favorite color? Silver.
7. Favorite lunch? Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Play with my nice brother.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? To Mars. On this planet? Haiti.
10. Favorite sport? Baseball.
11. When is your birthday? February the 28th.
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? A night person because in the morning Garrett bugs me too much.
13. Pets? Yeah. A dog named Tessie and a cat named Ollie.
14. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Beck died. (Well. Alright then.)
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? A military cop.
16. What is your favorite candy? You. Okay, me. I mean chocolate.
17. What is the farthest you've ever been from home? Isre-reel. (He still pronounces Israel with an extra syllable.)
18. What is your favorite book? The Bible. What is your favorite children's book? Chocolate Me!
19. What are you most proud of? Getting on to a level K book.
20. What is your favorite movie? Star Wars.
21. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg. Why do you think that? Because how would the chicken be even born?
And, for fun, I asked him the same questions that James Lipton asks at the end of Inside the Actor's Studio.
1. What is your favorite word? Bus.
2. What is your least favorite word? The F word. (We have the neighbor boys to thank for the fact that he knows this one.)
3. What turns you on? (I rephrased with, "What do you like?") My family.
4. What turns you off? (I rephrased with, "What don't you like?") The first Lord of the Rings because it's kind of scary and sad because Gandalf dies. That's a sad part. Also when Bilbo says, "Give me the ring!" and his eyes go all crazy.
5. What sound or noise do you love? Songs from The Newsies.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Garrett screaming his head off.
7. What is your favorite curse word? Dumb and stupid.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Go into the military and be a cop.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Be a nurse.
10 If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? (I omitted the "If Heaven exists" part) "Welcome to Heaven."