Friday, October 17, 2014

Candy Pumpkins

Candy corn is fine.

Candy corn with the chocolate top is gross because it tastes like artificial chocolate. Like, when I was a kid and they asked me what flavor of florid I wanted at the dentist and I enthusiastically shouted, "CHOCOLATE!" and then was horribly disappointed because NOT REAL CHOCOLATE.

But those little candy pumpkins are really where it's at. And I need to stop impulsively buying them and then proceeding to eat the entire bag in under a week. With little help. The youngest hates them and won't touch them with someone else's tongue. The husband and the oldest both like them but probably eat one to my five. So, in a week's time, I can be found consuming roughly 80% of a bag of orange deliciousness. It's a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment