Friday, February 28, 2014

Matthew's Five-Year-Old Interview

1. What is your favorite T.V. show? Power Rangers and Ben 10.
2. What did you have for breakfast? Orange and chicken and cheese. Is that what you had for breakfast? Oh. Hmmm. Pancakes and Applesauce.
3. What is your middle name? David
4. Favorite Food? Chips and chicken.
5. What food do you dislike? Oh I do not like peas. Oh and wemen. WOMEN? No. WEMEN. Oh lemon? Yeah. 'Cause it is sour and makes my face do this. Pucker face accompanied the comment.
6. What is your favorite color? Blue.
7. Favorite lunch? Noodles. Or a burger.
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Play with my friends.
9. If you could anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? To Disneyland and Sea World. Well that's good. If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Italy. Or Fiji. Or Australia. Or England. Apparently I have richer travel blood than my five-year-old who just wants to go theme parks.
10. Favorite sport? Soccer. Basketball.
11. When is your birthday? We're going to Chuck E. Cheese's. But when is your birthday? What day? Hmmm...is it March? Oh dear. At least last year he knew that his birthday was in February.
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person. I like to sleep. Indeed.
13. Pets? A dog and a fish and a cat.
14. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Yeah. My birthday.
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor and a fireman and a cop and an army man.
16. What is your favorite candy? Lollipop.
17. What is the farthest you've ever been from home? Grandma's. You think? Yeah. Where did you go last year? Disneyland. Did we fly somewhere on an airplane? Yep. Where? To Israel. Do you think that's the farthest? No. I mean, yeah.
18. What is your favorite book? In the Castle
19. What are you most proud of? I know how to read.
20. What is your favorite movie? Frozen.
21. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I don't know what you're saying. I tried explaining. The chicken, I guess.

And, for fun, I asked him the same questions that James Lipton asks at the end of Inside the Actor's Studio.

1. What is your favorite word? Hmmm. The. That cracked me up. He has been on a "the" kick lately, finding it everywhere and pointing it out and getting super exciting that he possesses the word "the" in his name.
2. What is your least favorite word? It starts with a b. Okay, what is it? Butt.
3. What turns you on? (I rephrased with, "What do you like?") I don't quite know yet. Well, can you think of something that you like? You. And Garrett and Daddy.
4. What turns you off? (I rephrased with, "What don't you like?") The evil brain. (Krang from Ninja Turtles)
5. What sound or noise do you love? Singing.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Screaming.
7. What is your favorite curse word? I don't like bad words. Can you just tell me one? It's okay. Stupid.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Singing.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Babysitting. ??? Okay.
10 If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? (I omitted the "If Heaven exists" part) Hello. How are you doing? Come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment