1. What is your favorite T.V. Show? Sponge Bob and Scooby-Doo.
2. What did you have for breakfast? I had cereal and a donut and milk.
3. What is your middle name? John
4. Favorite food? Macaroni and Cheese
5. What food do you dislike? Potatoes
6. What is your favorite color? Brown, green, blue, gray and black. (Apparently he doesn't want to discriminate.)
7. Favorite lunch? Macaroni and Cheese! (He said it like, "Dude, Mom, I already answered that!)
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Go to the movies.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hawaii.
10. Favorite sport? Soccer
11. When is your birthday? July 20
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'd go with...both.
13. Pets? A fish, a dog and a cat.
14. Any new and excited news you'd like to share? I'll tell you some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I went to Daxton's to let off fireworks. And then the bad news is that there was a rain cloud at the pool.
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? A general.
16. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate.
17. Where is the farthest you've ever been from home? I think it's Hawaii.
18. What is your favorite book? The Narnias.
19. What are you most proud of? That I'm good at swimming.
20. What is your favorite movie? Prince of Egypt.
21. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg. (Then he said, "Is that right?")
And, for fun, I asked him the same questions that James Lipton asks at the end of Inside the Actor's Studio.
1. What is your favorite word? Elephant
2. What is your least favorite word? Dumb.
3. What turns you on? (I rephrased with, "What do you like?") When you take me special places.
4. What turns you off? (I rephrased with, "What don't you like?") When people say stupid and dumb.
5. What sound or noise do you love? The sound that an elephant makes
6. What sound or noise do you hate? I don't like the sound that you make when you talk in different voices. (He means an accent.)
7. What is your favorite curse word? vomit. (I wasn't aware that vomit was a curse word but okay.)
8. What profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt? Carve stuff. You know, like my turtle carving.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Be in the Airforce. I want to be a general in the Navy.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? (I omitted the "if") Welcome home!