Thursday, September 23, 2010

Nightmares

It's pretty incredible watching God work with a deadline.

I slept like a baby last night and didn't have even one nightmare where I was standing in front of a bunch of women with nothing to say. There wasn't a single dream where suddenly I realized that I was naked except for the microphone. Not a thought about suddenly breaking into an Irish jig in hopes that they'd be distracted enough to think that my presentation was somehow brilliant. I did have a dream where I was taking a course at a college I'd never been to and couldn't figure out where to park and missed the class and it ended up being the day of the final. I think that might have had something to do with this whole retreat thing but I'm pretending it didn't.

God is already working. His hands are moving over this.

No comments:

Post a Comment