Monday, June 6, 2022

Interview with Six Year Old Will

 I interview each of my kids on their birthdays and keep record of that here on my blog. Here are Will's six year old answers.


1. What is your favorite T.V. Show? Muppet Babies 
2. What did you have for breakfast? Eggo and sausage
3. What do you want to name your future son? Dark Ninja (I explained to him that I was looking for an actual name. He would not be deterred. So I guess he's either going to be a famous musician or live in Utah.)
4. Favorite Food? Pizza
5. What food do you dislike? I hate hate broccoli.
6. What is your favorite color? Black
7. Favorite lunch? Top Ramen
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Jump on the trampoline with Matt and do crazy stuff with Matt.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? To the beach so I could go surfing. (Well, as we live on a coast, that's an easy enough request to grant.)
10. Favorite sport? Baseball.
11. What do you want to name your future daughter? I would name her Kate since Kate died. (Oh my sweet boy.)
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm a morning person. (Yup.)
13. Pets? A dog.
14. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I have a baseball game.
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be in the Army.
16. What is your favorite candy? Sugar free candies.
17. Where is the farthest place you've ever been from home? Israel.
18. What is your favorite book? How to Catch an Easter Bunny. That's a book my teacher read.
19. What are you most proud of? That I'm a good boy. I'm proud when I get a good report. (Good reports don't come easy for Mr. Will.)
20. What is your favorite movie? Sing 2.
21. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg. (Agree to disagree?)

And, for fun, the questions that James Lipton asks at the end of Inside the Actor's Studio.

1. What is your favorite word? Ninja
2. What is your least favorite word? I hate the word nut. (What???)
3. What turns you on? (I rephrased with, "What do you like?") Pizza
4. What turns you off? (I rephrased with, "What don't you like?") Broccoli
5. What sound or noise do you love? The sound that I love is, "Bacaw. Bacaw. Bacaw!"
6. What sound or noise do you hate? When the smoke detector screams and you don't even know it's coming. (Oooohhhh. Same.)
7. What is your favorite curse word? Butt.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Police Officer.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Being in the fire department.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? (I omitted the "If Heaven exists" part)? Hello. This is Heaven. Streets of gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment