Monday, June 7, 2021

Interview with Five-Year-Old Will

I interview each of my kids on their birthdays and keep record of that here on my blog. Here are Will's five year old answers.


1. What is your favorite T.V. Show? Ninja Turtles 
2. What did you have for breakfast? Protein drink and waffles.
3. What do you want to name your future son? Shadow (Wait. What now?)
4. Favorite Food? Watermelon
5. What food do you dislike? Broccoli
6. What is your favorite color? Dark blue mixed up with black. (He was adamant that I write exactly what he said.)
7. Favorite lunch? Peanut butter and jelly. (Will doesn't have much added sugar in his diet. He almost never gets jelly. I guess it makes an impression when he does get it.)
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Build Beyblades and connect them with Legos. (He's super creative with this. It amazes me.)
9. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? Disneyland (I am desperate to go to their again too!)
10. Favorite sport? Soccer, basketball, baseball.
11. What do you want to name your future daughter? Rosie
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm a night person. (No. No he is not. He wakes up bright eyed and bushy tailed always.)
13. Pets? A dog named Tessie.
14. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Yep. People get Covid. A lot of times I get to hang out in my room. (I...um...okay?)
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? A police officer.
16. What is your favorite candy? A sucker with a scorpion in it. (Let me explain. My parents gave him one of these from their recent trip to Arizona. He does not routinely have them.)
17. Where is the farthest place you've ever been from home? When we went to Grandma Ginny and Grandpa Jon's house.
18. What is your favorite book? What Should Danny Do?
19. What are you most proud of? That I don't get in trouble always. (Oh, my sweet boy.)
20. What is your favorite movie? Velma & Daphne
21. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The eggs because the mama chicken made the eggs. (I tried to argue with his logic. He wouldn't budge.)

And, for fun, the questions that James Lipton asks at the end of Inside the Actor's Studio.

1. What is your favorite word? Gymnastics (???)
2. What is your least favorite word? Broccoli
3. What turns you on? (I rephrased with, "What do you like?") Jumping on the trampoline.
4. What turns you off? (I rephrased with, "What don't you like?") I don't like that I can't watch The Incredible Hulk because Dad thinks it's too scary for me. (Ha ha ha)
5. What sound or noise do you love? The sound that I love is when you sing. (I melted into a puddle of goop on the spot.)
6. What sound or noise do you hate? The sound I hate is when someone yells.
7. What is your favorite curse word? Shut up.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Working on an ambulance.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Being a bad guy. (Okay. Phew.)
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? (I omitted the "If Heaven exists" part)? You can stay with me forever and not have to go back to earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment