Monday, June 3, 2019

Interview With 3 Year Old Will

I always ask my boys these questions on their birthday. We decided to give it a go with Will who turned 3 today.

1. What is your favorite T.V. Show? Paw Patrol.
2. What did you have for breakfast? Pancakes and sausage.
3. What do you want to name your future son? Jack (Phew. A nice, normal name.)
4. Favorite Food? McDonald's. Marshmallows. (It's pizza but okay. He can sound like he has junk food junkies for parents.)
5. What food do you dislike? Potatoes. (He likes potatoes just fine but whatever.)
6. What is your favorite color? Green.
7. Favorite lunch? Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Play toys.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? I would be lost. Okay, but where would you like to go on a trip? San Diego.
10. Favorite sport? Football is my favorite sport. Are you sure? What about baseball? (Because he is obsessed with baseball.) Oh, I love baseball.
11. What do you want to name your future daughter? Peanut butter is a good girl's name. (Is it though?)
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? I love the night. (Then why are you always up early?)
13. Pets? Sloth and fox. (These are his stuffed animals but he just turned 3 today so we'll go with it.)
14. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I love jumping up and down.
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? Matt. Okay, but for a job? A trash man.
16. What is your favorite candy? Mints are my favorite candy.
17. Where is the farthest place you've ever been from home? I went to Oregon.
18. What is your favorite book? Room on the Broom.
19. What are you most proud of? My birthday! I am PROUD.
20. What is your favorite movie? The one with popcorn. Okay, can you tell me a name? Elsa. Frozen? Yes. Frozen.
21. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg. You think? How come? I love eggs.

And, for fun, I asked him the same questions that James Lipton asks at the end of Inside the Actor's Studio.

1. What is your favorite word? Smash.
2. What is your least favorite word? Gross.
3. What turns you on? (I rephrased with, "What do you like?") Popcorn.
4. What turns you off? (I rephrased with, "What don't you like?") I don't love playing with ghosts. (Um. Good.)
5. What sound or noise do you love? Music.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? A ghost.
7. What is your favorite curse word? Stupid.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Fireman.
9. What profession would you not like to do? A toilet cleaner.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? (I omitted the "If Heaven exists" part)? Um. No way! (We break into hysterical laughter) When you meet Jesus, what might he say to you? Smoosh the peanut butter. Seems we have some theology and Bible lessons to go over.

1 comment: