Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Teaching

Today I went to school. And I wasn't a student. And it was kind of weird, but good. And I tried to be "business." But I think maybe I was more "art girl meets black sandals because she doesn't know if it's professional to wear flip flops." And I put my foot in my mouth with some line about how Garrett was important because he took nine months to make. Which, after the snickers, I followed up with something horrendous that sounded something like, "Well, that's not what I meant. He only really took a second." Because I was talking about science. But my perverted high school class only thought of one thing and started telling me they felt sorry for me and oh my poor husband and blah blah blah. So yah. I'm probably going to be asked never to return. I'm probably fired. Most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment