Sunday, July 16, 2006

Fish Frenzy

I've had my hair done by the same woman since I was seven years old. When she retires or I relocate I don't know what I'll do. But that's not the point. The point is, she's a very nice person. She does those shampoo and curl kind of things on old ladies and often she picks them up and takes them home. Well, I got my hair cut last week and while I was there she was simultaneously working on a couple of blue haired ladies. One of them needed a ride home. She also needed her bubble slightly adjusted. She was just a trace off center, if you ask me. Now, when Nancy, my hair stylist, informed "little old lady" that she would take her home just as soon as she finished with me, "little old lady" replied that she just needed to make sure she ate something soon. Nice Nancy kindly offered her a yogurt.
A what?
A yogurt.
A what?
A yogurt.
What's in that?
It's a dairy product. Milk, cream, fruit. Would you like one?
Oh ok. Yes. Just as long as there isn't any fish in it.
It is as this point that I literally snicker. And I'm right next to this woman. So I cover it up by saying, "That would be one interesting yogurt." And thus, I have been thinking of rejected yogurt flavors. With "Fish Frenzy" as the definite ring leader.
1. Fish Frenzy
2. Meatloaf
3. Veal Parmigiana
4. Bubble Gum Surprise
5. Pickle
Please, by all means, add to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment